Schumacher SEM-1562A-CA 1.5 Amp Speed Charge Battery Maintainer
A huge benefit with battery chargers are their portability. Their variety of designs, their convenience and reliability to charge different types of batteries and in a number of different ways make them indispensable. Charge them through your computer, car- or USB port so that you always have charged batteries on hand. Schumacher have been making high quality battery chargers for decades, since 1947, and the Schumacher Electric Corporation and are the official suppliers of inverters, jump starters, and chargers for NASCAR.
Your Batteries Get ALL the Power they need
The Schumacher SEM-1562A-CA battery charger is fast and safe and a microprocessor controlled algorithm monitors the charging process so that you never overcharge your batteries. The charger cleverly gathers information from the battery, adjusting the charge current and voltage according to the information received. This allows the battery to be charged quickly, having no negative effects on the capacity of the battery and on the life of the battery. In fact the multi-phase charging process makes sure that batteries get the power they need, whether it’s a Conventional-, Deep Cycle-, AGM-, Marine or Gel Cell battery.
The charger will stop charging and switch over to Maintain Mode after the batter is fully charged. With Maintain Mode, the charger keeps the battery fully charged by delivering a small current when necessary. If the battery voltage goes below a certain level, the charger will go back to Charge Mode until the battery voltage returns to its full charge level. The maintain mode technology used with Schumacher chargers allow you to charge and maintain a healthy battery for extended periods of time.
A few things to keep in mind when buying a Battery Charger:
● make sure the battery you buy has been tested and reviewed
● battery must be charged quickly and completely
● determine what type of batteries you will be charging – you want a charger that works for all types.
● how many amps does your battery store – a typical full size auto battery is about 50 amp hours, requiring a 10amp charger 6 hours to recharge it
● do you require a waterproof charger?
People appreciate the low price of the Schumacher SEM-1562A-CA battery charger along with all of the features you expect from a company with an excellent reputation for standing behind its products.
Some of SEM-1662A-CA’s great features:
● built in microprocessor which analyzes the data it receives while attached to the battery
● speedy Connect Harness – snaps into place in seconds
● automatic battery charger maintains 6 and 12 volt batteries
● ideal for charging small- and large batteries kept in storage – classic cars, motorcycles, boats etc
● 1.5 amp charger and maintainer
● LEDs indicate charging and charged
● switches automatically from Full Charge to Float Mode Monitoring
● compact size and quality clamps
● excellent maintenance charger for all batteries to keep them fully charged when not in use
● de-sulphation mode for charging batteries left discharged for an extended period
● rugged plastic housing
● safety features
● 2 year limited warranty
● one of the best value for money battery chargers – goes for about $29.99
What do You Get into the Box?
● the Schumacher SEM-1562A 1.5-amp Speed Charge Maintainer
● user manual plus information on warranty
● battery clip cable assembly
● ring terminal cable assembly
●easy to use – product weight is just 2.5 lbs.
●informative LED lights
●perfect for maintaining long-period-storage batteries
●this Schumacher charger or maintainer is fully automatic, keeping stored batteries fully charged. It is also able to start charging a battery as low as 0.1V. It also determines whether the battery is 6V or 12V – the perfect choice for motorcycle, snowmobiles etc and has the power to maintain a car or boat.
●for larger batteries – slow charging
●poor quality cables which could also be longer
When you read reviews on the Schumacher SEM-1562A-CA, a 1.5 Amp Speed Charge Maintainer battery charger, you find that people just appreciate the convenience and safety that this versatile product provides. They love that you just hook it up and basically leave it. You never have a problem with an overcharged battery, and the battery is always kept at its maximum charge. It keeps all the sulfite from collecting on your terminals. This battery charger which gets a 5 star rating out of 5 by most customers who have already used it, is described as one that does the job completely, and within 6 – 8 hours lifeless batteries can be fully charged.
Tags: battery, charger
Categorised in: Battery Charger Reviews